Hedgehog makes adorable and entertaining pets and requires plenty of toys to keep them entertained when you are not playing with them.
There is plenty of toy options for Hedgehogs that are readily available today, and in this article, we will look at some of the best.
Types of Hedgehog Toys
Hedgehog Toys are not just limited to them, but you can choose from certain cat toys, human toys, and toys for other animals to entertain them;
- DIY hedgehog Box – The Article above show you a DIY Hedgehog toy box in which you can place a variety of soft materials and balls for them to dig in and find treats.
- Toy Dump Truck – Som hedgehog s love playing with Childrens toy dump trucks. They will push it around and even climb into it.
- Stuffed Animals – A small plush toy with no catnip or loose bit are fun and cuddly for hedgehogs to lay with.
- Tubes and Tunnels – Make sure the Tunnels are large enough. I would opt for a Guinea Pig tunnel that you Hedgehog can explore and run through.
- Boxes – Any small box with holes cut out will provide a fun toy for your hedgehog.
- Cat Toys – Small Plastic or material balls with rattles inside are perfect for Hedgehogs to play with.
- Mazes – Large enough mazes can provide your hedgehog with many hours of fun.
- Exercise Wheels – Hedgehogs generally also enjoy and exercise wheel. Just make sure that it is the right size.
Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Hedgehog Toy
- Exercise Toys – A wheel is your best toy option for plenty of exercises. Checking that the Wheel is the right size and design is of optimal importance. You will see in my list, I have chosen a wheel that is the perfect size and that has features for easy cleaning and use, without causing any spinal damage or injuries.
- Investigation Toys – Some cat toys and treat dispenser toys are ideal as investigation toys. Many of these toys come with rattles or squeakers, which makes them even more fun to play with. Most cat toys are completely safe and also very enjoyable for Hedgehogs to play with.
- Foraging – Considerany form of toy that encourages foraging.
- Tunnels – Tunnels and mazes provide hours of fun. there are wooden, plastic, and even fabric mazes and tunnels that you can consider, which are all safe for Hedgehogs.
- Snuggling – A soft blanket or toy is ideal for snuggling and sleep time. Hedgehogs also love to carry items around and push things around, which makes smaller soft toys a great idea.
- Dunp Trucks – Small cars or especially Dump Trucks can be pushed around by Hedgehogs, and some even enjoy climbing on to them.
Features of a Good
- Wheels – Make sure that the wheel is large in size and has a safe design that has a solid running space so that their feet do not get caught between wires.
- Tunnels – Tunnels need to be spaciiosu enough for your hefgehod not to get stuck.
- Snuggle Toys – Safe and soft snuggly plush toys and blankets with no loose bits and pieces that could get swallowed are ideal.
- Chew Toys – Woods and other safe chew toys keep their teeth clean and from overgrowing.
- Cat Toys – many cat toys such as balls with rattlers and bells can be used, but they should be safe and the right size for your hedgehog to push around.
Reviews: The Best Hedgehogs Toys
Looking for the best available toy for your Hedgehog, well then look no further than our comprehensive list;
Exotic Nutrition brings you’re their Silent Runner, the best Exercise wheel that you will find for Hedgehogs.
- The safe axle free design eliminates that dangerous center bar and reduces the risk of spine and other injuries.
- The design is also silent with dual ball bearings that create a whisper-silent spin.
- The wheel can completely disassemble for cleaning and maintenance.
- Other than that, the wheel can be used for Hedgehogs, Rats, Sugar Gliders, and other small animals.
The Hartz Just for Cats Toy Balls is the ideal toy for Hedgehogs to push around and carry.
- The balls are perfect for pushing around and carrying around and have a rattler inside for fun noises.
- Hedgehogs generally love playing with most types of cat toys.
- This toy is safe in design and fun to play with for Hedgehogs.
- There are also a few balls in each package.
The Fun Tunner from Niteangel is the perfect size for Hedgehogs.
- You can choose the Fun Tunnel in a variety of bright and playful colors available.
- The expandable plastic allis the tunnel to expand and contract easily.
- The plastic is safe and suitable for pets, and the size is perfect for Hedgehogs.
- The tunnel encourages exercise and plays in Hedgehogs.
The Green Toys Dump Truck is a great idea as most Hedgehogs love pushing trucks around and even climbing on to them.
- The Ty is a safe green design for humans, and fun to play with for hedgehogs.,
- You Hedgehog can easily push the truck around or even climb on to it.
- The plastic is safe and FDA food grade.
- The Dump Truck will also be very easy to clean.
The Rypet Small Animal Play Tunnel is a Collapsible Tunnel for your Hedgehog.
- You can choose from a few color options in the collapsible tunnel for your Hedgehog.
- The size is perfect for Hedgehogs, and the design is safe and durable to use.
- The materials are completely non-toxic, with cotton and polyester used that is soft and comfortable.
- The tunnel provides good exercise or just a hideout area for your Hedgehog to relax in.
The JW Pete Company Cataction Ball is a Colorful and enticing Rattle Ball for your Hedgehog.
- The Ball offers a very enticing rattle sounds.
- The Hedgehog will easily push the ball around or carry it.
- The design is very stimulating, safe and durable,
- The balls consist of durable natural rubber that is safe to use and very easy to clean.
Index Table: Top Rated Hedgehog Toys
|1||Exotic Nutrition Silent Runner - Wheel Toy for Hedgehogs||Exotic Nutrition||98.5|
|2||Hartz Just for Cats - Hedgehog Cat Toy||Hartz||98.2|
|3||Niteangel Fun Tunnel - Toy for Your Hedgehog||Niteangel||97.4|
|4||Green Toys - Dump Truck Toy for Your Hedgehog||Green Toys||96.8|
|5||Rypet Small Animal - Hedgehog Tunnel Toy||Rypet||97.5|
|6||JW Pet Cataction - Cat Toy for Hedgehogs||JW Pet||95.7|
Table of Contents
- Types of Hedgehog Toys
- Criteria to Consider When Choosing a Hedgehog Toy
- Features of a Good
- Reviews: The Best Hedgehogs Toys
- Index Table: Top Rated Hedgehog Toys