Choosing the best outdoor hutch for your rabbit can be challenging, and whether you keep your rabbit out most or part of the time, you’ll need to take the same precautions.
There are a few reasons you need a Good Outdoor Hutch for your rabbit when you have an indoor or outdoor rabbit.
So please see our extensive list of the best available Outdoor Rabbit Hutches.
Why You Need a Proper Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
- Security – Your pet will need security, hygiene within their home, and enough space.
- Food and Temperature – Aside from looking for the best outdoor rabbit hutch, you should also consider the temperature of their home while having enough stock of food and water in it.
- Isolation – If you are planning on making them stay outside all the time, it is also important not to make them feel isolated. You should make sure that your rabbit has enough contact with humans, as this will prevent them from being scared of humans.
Reviews: Best Available Outdoor Rabbit Hutches
Here are some of our Top Picks in Outdoor Rabbit Hutches;
- If you are looking for a hutch that has a more colorful design, then you will love this rabbit cage.
- This hutch from Petsfit is a real eye-catcher as it has a lovely green and white-colored design, which would perfectly complement your garden.
- Not only are you giving your rabbit a comfortable, good-looking, and secure home, but it would also add value to your garden or house’s look and feel.
- The roof is made of asphalt, preventing rain from dripping inside the hutch and keeping it dry. When it’s time to start your cleaning task in your rabbit’s hutch, aside from the hutch’s doors, you can also open the top of the roof to have easy access inside the hutch.
- And as for the metal bars around the run area and a living area of the hutch, it helps keep unwanted visitors out while keeping your bunny safe and secured inside.
- The assembling is not much hard to do as it can be assembled straightforwardly; it won’t even take you more than one hour to assemble the hutch.
- This rabbit hutch from Advantek has a beautiful auburn and white finish that a lot of rabbit owners looking for a hutch will love it.
- The stilted hutch looks more like a small house, while the lower is surrounded by wire mesh is connected with a ramp that your rabbit can walk down. If you plan on placing this inside or outside of your house, it would undoubtedly blend in naturally.
- This hutch might not be as spacious as other hutches out there, but it wide enough to accommodate two large rabbits.
- This is a single-chambered hutch with a front door for easy access. At the bottom of the hutch is a pull-out tray for easy cleaning.
- The only downside of this hutch is its wired mesh, as it is not as sturdy as the other hutches in the market.
- If your bunny tends to chew on its cage’s wires, you should get a 14 gauge wire mesh to prevent your bunny from breaking out of its cages.
- Here is a smaller hutch option of the Tangkula brand for your pet rabbit. This may be a bit smaller than the 62-inch version of Tangkula, but it is still large enough to accommodate two rabbits with plenty of room to run around.
- The hutch’s living area and the run area is connected with a ramp, which allows your bunny to quickly run in and out of the hutch whenever it wants to.
- If it’s raining, your pet can have a safe and dry place that they can rest in the hutch. And during the hot summer days, your rabbit can easily run down the ramp to get some exercise and have some fresh air.
- Below the hutch’s living area is a pull-out tray to clean out the poop from the cage easily.The sliding tray is a common feature of rabbit cages to make cleaning easier.
- Another common feature is the doors, which can be found in the running area, living area, and at the hutch’s rooftop. This is very convenient if you regularly keep your pet’s cage clean.
Here we have a lovely two-story Rabbit hutch that comes with wheel casters for portability and can be used indoors and outdoors.[/super_list] The two-layer rabbit hutch has a run and ideal for one or two rabbits.
There are three access doors and a ramp.
The cage comes with a free bunny chew toy and a metal feeder.
The Wheel casters give you the option of portability in this indoor and outdoor rabbit cage.
- If you have at least two rabbits at home, then the kind of hutch that you should be looking for should be large enough for your rabbits to play around.
- Luckily, you have a couple of options in the market.
- This Pawhut Deluxe hutch is about 91 inches, which means your pet bunny will have enough space to roam around without getting too far from home.
- This is an excellent option if you want your pets to have a comfortable space.
- However, if it means having a bigger hutch, it would also mean that you’ll have to spend more time and effort in assembling your bunny’s hutch.
- But fear not, as, despite this hutch’s size, it comes with easy-to-read instruction where you can easily assemble the hutch in just an hour or less.
- The hutch’s rooftop is in a slope position, meaning that even when it rains, the water will trickle downwards rather than sitting on top of its roof.
- The rabbit hutch consists of durable fir wood painted with waterproof paint.
- There is an asphalt roof for protection against water penetration, and the paint is also UV resistant.
- The top door has a special design and opens easily for cleaning and feeding.
- The house is large and spacious, ideal for more than one rabbit.
- Assembly will be straightforward, as the cage comes with full instructions.
- This hutch is made from fir wood with a natural cedar stain finish for an eye-catching design. As for the running area, it is enclosed with a closely-knit wire mesh for proper air ventilation, keeps your bunny in, and keeping the predators out.
- The rabbit hutch has a two-story design with a climbing ramp.
- To enable your rabbit access to the running area, the hutch is also equipped with a non-slip ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to go in and out of its hutch.
- Aside from the hutch’s doors, you can also open up the roof with locking arms so that you can easily access the cage without holding the roof to keep it open.
- What makes this hutch one of the best hutches in the market is the construction’s quality.
- The fir wood and wired mesh used to make this rabbit cage are both durable can easily withstand any extreme weather conditions.
- However, it would be best to look out for the possible formation of mold inside the hutch.
- If you want a hutch with a design that you can admire while also having enough space to accommodate a few bunnies, this Trixie Pet Products Hutch is the one you are looking for. Not only is it useful, but it is also a good choice for those who have more than two bunnies.
- This is a two-story rabbit cage with a wide running area at the lower level and a living area at the top level.
- The living area has a removable tray at the bottom to make it easier for you to remove your pet’s poop.
- Many customers said they love this hutch for its solid construction; however, they mentioned that they had a hard time assembling it because of the poor instruction manual.
- But aside from poor instruction manual, the hutch is made with durable solid materials and has plenty of room to roam to for your pet bunnies.
- This is a large outdoor hutch for rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Not only can it handle weather conditions, but it is also effortless to set up and transfer anywhere you want to.
- This rabbit enclosure has two doors that you can open to easily clean your pet’s cage. One door is at the wired mesh section, and the other is in the living area of the hutch.
- Rabbits need enough space that they can run to get enough exercise, which is needed to keep strong and healthy. You can accommodate two small rabbits in this enclosure or one large rabbit.
- If you are just merely looking for a small outdoor hutch that your rabbit can hide or sleep in, too, then you might consider using this product.
- This outdoor hutch is used in or out of your house. If you often let your bunny roam out in your backyard, this product can serve as good protection for your bunny. However, this can only accommodate one pet at a time.
- The great thing about this hutch is that it doesn’t consume a lot of space, making it ideal for those rabbit owners who keep their bunnies inside their houses.
- The hutch has a short height off the ground, supported with four legs, and it also comes with a small non-slip ramp so that your bunny can safely go in and out of the hutch.
- Unlike the other rabbit cages in this article, assembling this product is just a breeze. It doesn’t even take half an hour to assemble, so you can instantly provide your pet a cage in a fast and easy way.
Looking for the right outdoor hutch for your bunny can be quite a challenge, as you need to consider many things.
When looking for the best outdoor hutch for your bunny, you should consider its durability, especially when it comes to bad weather conditions.
Not only that, but you should also consider the size, security from predators if it is raised and equipped with wire mesh, and the accessibility. If you have considered these characteristics, then you should be fine.
Index Table: Top Rated Outdoor Rabbit Hutches
|1||Petsfit Outdoor - Rabbit’s Outdoor Hutch||Petsfit||98.8|
|2||Advantek Stilt House Rabbit Hutch - Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits||Advantek||95.4|
|3||Tangkula 58 Inch - Rabbit Hutch for Outdoor Use||Tangkula||97|
|4||Aivituvin Two-Story - Outdoor Rabbit Hutch||Aivituvin||97.3|
|5||Pawhut deluxe Wooden - Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits||Pawhut||98.3|
|6||Leadmall-Direct 2 - Large Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits||Leadmall-Direct||97.4|
|7||Merax Wooden Rabbit Wood Hutch - Outdoor Rabbit Hutch||Merax||97|
|8||Trixie Rabbit Hutch with an Outdoor Run - Outdoor Rabbit Hutch||Trixie||96.8|
|9||Pawhut Large Outdoor - Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits||Pawhut||97|
|10||Petsfit Outdoor Shelter - Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits||Petsfit||97|
Table of Contents
- Why You Need a Proper Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
- Reviews: Best Available Outdoor Rabbit Hutches
- Petsfit® Outdoor Rabbit’s Outdoor Hutch
- Advantek® Stilt House Rabbit Hutch Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits
- Tangkula® 58 Inch Rabbit Hutch for Outdoor Use
- Aivituvin® Two-Story Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
- Pawhut® deluxe Wooden Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits
- Leadmall-Direct® 2 Large Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits
- Merax® Wooden Rabbit Wood Hutch Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
- Trixie® Rabbit Hutch with an Outdoor Run Outdoor Rabbit Hutch
- Pawhut® Large Outdoor Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits
- Petsfit® Outdoor Shelter Outdoor Hutch for Rabbits
- Final Thoughts
- Index Table: Top Rated Outdoor Rabbit Hutches